- Nubuck leather shoe, waterrepellent, brown.
- The outsole is resistant against oil and fuel.
- Natural leather provides a high degree of wearer comfort combined with durability in versatile applications.
- Metal free safety shoes are in general lighter than regular safety shoes. They are also very beneficial for professionals. who have to pass through metal detectors several times a day.
- S3 safety shoes are suitable for work in an environment with high humidity and presence of oil or hydrocarbons. These shoes also protect against perforation risk of the sole, and foot crushing.
- Slip resistant soles are one of the most important features of safety and occupational footwear. SRC slip resistant soles pass both SRA and SRB slip resistant tests, they are tested on both steel and ceramic surfaces.
- ESD provides the controlled discharge of electrostatic energy that can damage electronic components and
avoids risks of ignition resulting from electrostatic charges.
- Volume resistance between 100 KiloOhm and 100 MegaOhm.
Slip resistant outsole
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS:
EN ISO 20345:2022