Personal bottles can be located much closer to contaminants and provide immediate treatment before the injured worker is able to reach primary eyewash equipment. They can also be important after primary eyewash is used, while the injured worker is being transported to medical care.
Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet can easily be removed in an emergency.
Durable wall stations provide immediate flushing. They offer high visibility in a hazard area and are readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination of the eyes, face and body.
- Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units.
- Does not meet ANSI Z358.1, 15 minute flushing requirement.
- Flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc.
- Immediate treatment en route to primary eyewash unit.
- Continued irrigation en route to medical care after a 15-minute eyewash.