- If you work in the construction and road industries, high visibility clothing can improve your visibility and avoid accidents caused by drivers who can not see clearly, in any case, choosing hi vis jacket is a safe choice.
- Flame-retardant clothing is suitable for electrical or open-flame industries (except for fire suits, which are made of more stringent materials)
- Flame-retardant jackets can reduce the degree of injury to workers in the event of an accidental fire
- Flame-retardant clothing will not melt, dripping and so on, after leaving the fire source can also be automatically extinguished, will not melt to the skin.
- Folds in back
- Elasticated wristband with narrowing by touch and close fastening
- Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening
- Reflex on chest, waist, arms.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS:
EN ISO 20471 class 2